Tuesday, March 7, 2017

TEACHER RECOLLECTIONS


TEACHER NIGIST

Online teaching has become an admirable opportunity for me to earn a full income. Being employed as an office-based online teacher provides many advantages such as flexible working schedule, better work-life balance, career growth, and personal satisfaction. Continuous training that maintains effective teaching with patience and persistence support me to create quality online teaching and learning experience.
The idea that I work in the morning, engage in other activities during the day, and then go back to work at night again is fascinating. I conduct classes during the peak hours and I am grateful that the company allows their teachers to work broken shift. I am able to be productive and enjoy a life outside work at the same time. Online teaching enhances my skills in the English language and values my worth in the industry. It drives me of my career development that results to personal fulfillment.
Learning is an endless process both for a teacher and a student. It progresses over time. Hence, I acquire and reinforce new teaching strategies to impart my knowledge in the best way that I can. It may be a cliché but patience is still a virtue. It is one of the important qualities of a teacher. I deal with students over and over again. I should never give up on helping them succeed in learning.

TEACHER ASHER


When I was a university student, I used to work as a part-time offline English teacher to Koreans and Japanese. It was my first official course as an English teacher and I found out that being a teacher at first, without professional experience, was a challenge but as time passed by, it gradually became more fruitful and fulfilling as my students became closer to and learned new great things from me in the class
After graduation, I was a bit disturbed myself whether to pursue a career in-line with my major or walk in a path where my passion wants me to be in, until a job posting of J-P English Corporation, looking for online English teachers, caught my attention. As much as I have wanted to continue my passion in teaching English, I immediately sent them my papers for application. They phoned me, I passed the screening, went to their office, took an exam and had a final interview, completed the training period and surpassed the evaluation. And that’s when my teaching journey began.
I’d never thought that teaching online would be a really huge test for me since I’m not computer savvy and a bit nervous when talking with someone over a device. However, I really enjoyed doing my task on my first days. It is because the admins are very accommodating and helpful, the bosses are great, and most of all, professional growth can be found here.
Being part of the growing family of J-P English is a privilege. It has been continuously reaching not only people like me who want to work full-time, but also those who want to work at the comfort of their home. In addition, working in J-P English lets you experience real great opportunities, beyond expectations. On my sixth month, I have started teaching various students from Japan who want to meet me personally and take my class in the Philippines. It felt like I didn’t only impart them what they want and need, but empowered them to go the extra miles in achieving their goal – to master the English language.
For me, it’s the most rewarding feeling I have always experienced whenever I teach and share my knowledge and positivity to other people, to my students – it is when my students feel great after the class, motivated to learn more, and when they appreciate your presence, eagerness, patience, expertise and effort to help them develop and acquire English skills.
What made me persistent is when I met many students online who trust Filipino teachers. I’ve never imagined that many Japanese students need to start learning English again until many new students came.
J-P English has been providing possibilities not only for the students, but also for its company members. It has been shaping the world of non-English speaking countries into an environment of confident English speakers! Thanks to J-P English for allowing me become part of it.

*If you wish to be part of our company, just like Teacher Asher, you may send your resume to hrd@jp-network-e.com or visit our website in http://jp-network-e.com/en/forApplicants.php#.

No comments:

Post a Comment